What is Search Marketing?
Search marketing is an online marketing strategy that encompasses search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM). It is a tactic used to gain online presence and traffic via paid and unpaid strategies on search engines, social media, digital ads, citations, newsletters and more. This combination of marketing with advertising, provides 360-degree approach to promoting business online.
Why do we perform analysis?
It’s hard to reach a destination without knowing where you currently are, what potential roadblocks are out there, and what types of services will best get you to where you want to be. We feel the best way to help you get the most out of your online marketing endeavors is to do the necessary research and analysis, building a true roadmap for success.
What do we examine?
- Keywords: Research of the most searched for keywords by volume (Google).
- Competition: Find your top online competitors, what keywords they are rankings under, PPC campaigns, social media and more.
- Website Grade: Analysis of client and competition websites including: indexed pages, inbound links, directory submissions, social media features and more.
- Search Engine Ranking: Generate search engine ranking reports on both client and competitor websites for most searched for keywords.
- Social Media: Analyze and review your social media presence.
- Website Optimization: Review the existing website to determine level of site optimization, possible additional pages and feature needs.
- Ecommerce: If applicable, analyze sales, ad conversion, user experience and more.
- Traffic: When available, review traffic data to determine number of visits, popular pages, inbound traffic sources, visitor demographics, etc.
- Action Plan: Build a plan of suggested modifications, updates and services based on our research and analysis to achieve desired goals.
- Consultation: Consult with client to discuss analysis findings, proposed action plan and timetable for completion.