Web Design Pflugerville
How far is Cedar Park from Plugerville? We’re only twenty miles north of downtown Austin up 183. If you’re looking for a business that will treat you like a person and not a dollar sign, then come see us in Cedar Park.
We strive to provide the best Website Design, Ecommerce, SEO & Search Marketing and Consulting. You can come see us, or we will come to you. If you can’t find what you are looking for in Pflugerville, give us a try.
Their team is amazing. They designed a killer website and did an amazing job optimizing it. I would highly recommend them for all of your marketing needs.
Native Americans inhabited the area that is now Austin before the first European settlers arrived and established a settlement around 1835. Austin was founded as the village of Waterloo in 1837. Waterloo was chosen to become the capital of the Republic of Texas in 1839. At that time, its name was changed to Austin to honor Stephen F. Austin, the “father of Texas”. Other key dates in Austin’s history include:
- In 1845, Texas was admitted into the Union and Austin became a state capital
- From 1861 to 1865, Austin and the rest of Texas were part of the Confederate States of America
- In 1881, Austin public schools opened
- In 1888, the Texas State Capitol was completed
- In 1900, a storm washed away the Great Granite Dam and sent a wall of water into downtown Austin creating a lot of destruction and killing dozens.
From the Blog
Big Texas Lights in Georgetown, TX reached out to us for search marketing and web design. They had...
Sim with Applied Construction has been a client of ours for years. We built their first website in...
Rob E. Holt is a photographer, author and motivational speaker residing in Chico, California....