The web is ever evolving, and for e-commerce site owners, keeping abreast of any current WordPress trends is vital for ensuring both short- and long-term success. Adapting to any changes means you’re in a good position to increase sales. However, discovering where WordPress e-commerce is headed often means a slog through industry websites, with no guarantee you’ll find what you’re looking for.
1. The Spread of HTTPS
2. An Emphasis on Mobile-First Design
3. A New Priority On Transparency and Trust
4. A Focus On Customer Convenience
5. An Increase in Customer Personalization
6. A Continued Attention On Social Engagement