How far is Cedar Park from Austin? We’re only twenty miles north of downtown Austin up 183. If you’re tired of big city run-around and want a business that will treat you like a person and not a dollar sign then come see us in Cedar Park.
If you are looking for Website Design, Ecommerce, SEO & Search Marketing or Consulting give us a call. We even do logo and print design. You can come see us or we will come to you. If you can’t find what you are looking for in Austin give us a try.
Shores Media is a great bunch to work with. These guys helped us to craft a lovely web site and achieve a high degree of Search Engine Optimization with our business site. All this equates to a major good value! I highly recommend using their services.Larry Parks
Did you know…
Native Americans inhabited the area that is now Austin before the first European settlers arrived and established a settlement around 1835. Austin was founded as the village of Waterloo in 1837. Waterloo was chosen to become the capital of the Republic of Texas in 1839. At that time, its name was changed to Austin to honor Stephen F. Austin, the “father of Texas”. Other key dates in Austin’s history include:
- In 1845, Texas was admitted into the Union and Austin became a state capital
- From 1861 to 1865, Austin and the rest of Texas were part of the Confederate States of America
- In 1881, Austin public schools opened
- In 1888, the Texas State Capitol was completed
- In 1900, a storm washed away the Great Granite Dam and sent a wall of water into downtown Austin creating a lot of destruction and killing dozens.